There are significant time and monetary investments associated with the operation of training classes. Human Performance Training and Consulting (HPTC) makes informed decisions about the financial viability of courses based on the number of attendees registered in each course so, when necessary, timely cancellations are imperative. In an effort to balance the needs of our customers with the company, HPTC will adhere to the following cancellation policy:
If HPTC cancels a course, the agency or attendee is entitled to a full refund or course credit equal to the tuition paid plus any associated credit card fees.
If an agency or attendee cancels a seat in the class:
- A course registration may be cancelled within 24 hours of registration for a full refund of the tuition amount paid.
- 45 days or more prior to the first day of the course are eligible for a full refund or credit of the tuition amount paid.
- 44 days to 31 days prior to the first day of the course are eligible for a refund or credit equal to 50% of the tuition cost.
- 30 days or less prior to the first day of the course are not eligible for a refund or credit.
- No shows are not eligible for a refund or a credit.
- No refunds or credits will be offered for students called away from the course after it has started.
Please note: any credit card fees paid during the registration process will not be refunded when an agency or attendee cancels their registration.
HPTC is committed to working with our training partners and will consider extenuating circumstances on a case-by-case basis but cannot be responsible for agency staffing levels, personal illnesses, or jurisdictional events.